SEEK / IDENTIFY
14th September, 2022
Join other progressive Supply Chain and Logistics Directors: trade ideas, advice and lessons learned and tap into latest thinking. A perfect chance to meet your peer group and evaluate industry developments and change, stress test your plans and avoid costly false steps. The meeting is only open to practitioners, and is held under the Chatham House rule.
ABOUT THE MEETING
You'll choose the roundtables you'd like to join. We'll create your individual agenda, make sure you meet interesting people, and enjoy a day of discussion and interaction. Tapping into great ideas from elsewhere has never been easier!
Honest & open roundtable discussions
Easiest way to network and make strong new connections
Genuine discussion and idea sharing
Amazing and inspiring speakers to inspire and share insights you can take back to your organisation
Fantastic food, healthy refreshments
Special Intent networking and entertainment
1-2-1 meetings set up for you
Amazing and accessible venue - no hotel basements!
Our five roundtable themes were:
1. Agile planning: how can you improve planning and improve accuracy?
2. Forecast-driven planning process - unlocking innovative approaches
3. Shipping rate strategy: cost vs. certainty
4. Supply Chain Intelligence: insightful, relevant analytics across your business, to unlock your supply chain constraints
5. Balancing volatility and inventory levels