Bounce, Farringdon. 15th March, 2022
Under Chatham House rule, join up to 50 senior counterparts to tap into new ideas and ways to advance your supply chain and mitigate current challenges
ABOUT THE MEETING
Explore and derisk next steps to connect, automate, correlate, and add advance your supply chain and logistics operations.
You'll be part of...
Roundtable discussions to meet current challenges and needs
The easiest way to network and make countless new connections
Genuine discussion and idea sharing - tap into what's working for others
Fantastic networking with senior SC and Logistics Leaders from cross sector major companies
Three brilliant speakers to inspire and share insights you can take back to your organisation
Great food, healthy refreshments
Special Intent networking and entertainment
1-2-1 meetings set up for you
Personalised agenda - you select the sessions of most value to you
Stimulating venue - no hotel basements!
You will choose three roundtable discussions you'd like to be part of
1. Logistics Visibility: improve OTIF, track stock in real time, prioritise, open up decision making
2. Advancing Planning: improve data, connect across silos, build trust in the process, reduce errors
3. Use AI to improve forecasting and automate decision making: approaches to using an AI overlay, which decisions to automate, how!
4. Efficient, sustainable network design: calculate and reduce emissions and cost through more efficient sourcing decisions, using digital twin
5. Unlock e2e visibility: reduce blindspots in complex supply chain through connection with suppliers and effective pooling of information
6. Ecommerce: deciding the optimal way to integrate into existing operations
7. Reduce sourcing risk: identify blindspots and get early warning of supply challenges to mitigate and future proof upstream supply chain
8. S&OP Process: find optimal ways to run the process, from deciding stakeholders to quicker execution and decision making
Grab a power up, juice or coffee
9.00 WELCOME & ICEBREAKER
We make it easy to get started and meet others
9.40 GUEST SPEAKER
Food for thought...
10.10 ROUNDTABLE ROUND ONE
First small group discussion
11.10 1-2-1 OVER COFFEE BREAK
Pre-arranged meeting with a good contact!
11.30 SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER
Dr John Briffa: 6 health tips to remaining healthy, happy and productive
12.10 ROUNDTABLE ROUND TWO
Second small group discussion
1.10 1-2-1 OVER LUNCH
Hot, light, nutricious lunch!
2.10 SPECIAL GUEST PRESENTATION
Emma Dutton MBE: Lessons learned about 'influencing' from the Taliban
2.50 ROUNDTABLE ROUND THREE
Final small group discussion
3.50 1-2-1 AND REFRESHMENT BREAK
Grab a breather and a final individual meeting
4.05 ROUNDUP OF ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS
Roundtable leaders share some key takeaways and discussion points
4.25 DRINKS WITH INTENT-STYLE ENTERTAINMENT
Stay to wind down and join the fun part!
We're delighted to welcome special guest speaker, Emma Dutton MBE. Emma will share simple and usable advice on 'how to influence', gained from her military experience. Emma served in five tours of Afghanistan - placed in leadership roles, leading teams to collect life-saving information.
She found herself using the same influence skill set and methodology in her interactions with politicians and military commanders as she was with the Taliban; a realisation that led to the founding of the Applied Influence Group. She was honoured with an MBE in 2015 for her work in Afghanistan.
SPEAKER: EMMA DUTTON MBE
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT OUR MEETINGS
Brilliant session yesterday thanks Intent team. I really enjoyed meeting lots of interesting people and listening to the great presenters
New connections and reconnections - Stimulating guest speakers. Engaging roundtable sessions.
I made new connections and re-connected with others, many interesting conversations and a really good mix of new topics
A fantastic event: as a first timer I could not have felt more welcome... the round tables discussions very thought provoking and the 1-1 meetings well matched up.